Our goal is to help prevent unauthorized and impermissible searches of your consumer information and help the repositories maintain complete and accurate information. If you believe an item may be inaccurate, you may request us to invetigate and verify the search by such company, as well as the data, and have the applicable repository correct any discrepancies. Note, however, that only inaccurate information may be removed from your report; negative information that is accurate will stay on your record as long as governing laws allow.
To dispute information contained in your record, please download our dispute form and provide the appropriate information, then mail it to our offices.
Please provide the following information within your dispute:
- Your Full Name
- Other Name(s) Used
- Complete Address
- Home Phone Number
- Employer Name & Address
- Your Social Security Number
- Your Date of Birth
- Your Driver's License Number and State
- Details as to what items you believe may be inaccurate
- Details as to why you believe items may be inaccurate
- Details as to the correct information you feel is accurate
- Documents supporting your dispute
- Other details or documents you believe will be helpful in our investigation
Please send your written dispute with all required documentation attached to:
Real ID, Inc.
6444 N Ridgeway Ave
Lincolnwood, IL 60712